Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

THEY EAT THEIR OWN


"I wish there was some way I could defend him, but I can't," Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nevada, told reporters. Asked what he would say if Weiner sought advice, Reid smiled and responded: "I'd tell him to call someone else."
call someone else........

What is more detestable concerning the moralistic character of a man?
One who engages in victimless (and personal I might add) sexual indiscretion?

or a cowardly self preserving simpering turncoat of a man who would throw his friend to the wolves for fear of his own simpering sorry ass?

I'll never look at YOU the same way again Harry Reid....sickening.
This is exactly why I despise this party. At least the other crime family defends their members.

My fellow Americans,
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nevada,
unquestionably the biggest raunchiest, lowest cowardly filthiest fucking Whore in the Whorehouse.

Without ANY moral character WHATEVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment