Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

HUFFINGTON NAZI'S


I know why the Conservatives hate the Liberals so much. They are just as bad if not more intolerant of others opinions.
The Huffington Post will ban you (cut you off cold) if one of their creepy i-hole using moderators doesn't like you speaking the truth.
Huffington Post sucks my hairy NUTSACK.....and theres no debating that.
They banned me for pointing out that some schlub Don McNay was a ambulance chaser, his posting was about how stupid poor people need to learn how to save money.
Suddenly, I found that my commenting was banned, and then my profile was removed.
Tea bagger complained. PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Talk about nazi fuckers. These assholes are fucking ruthless.
Im starting to hate Liberals more than GOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment