Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

GIMMY SOME TRUTH



I’m sick and tired of hearing thingsFrom uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocriticsAll I want is the truthJust gimme some truthI’ve had enough of reading thingsBy neurotic, psychotic, pig-headed politiciansAll I want is the truthJust gimme some truthNo short-haired, yellow-bellied, son of tricky dickyIs gonna mother hubbard soft soap meWith just a pocketful of hopeMoney for dopeMoney for ropeNo short-haired, yellow-bellied, son of tricky dickyIs gonna mother hubbard soft soap meWith just a pocketful of soapMoney for dopeMoney for ropeI’m sick to death of seeing thingsFrom tight-lipped, condescending, mama’s little chauvinistsAll I want is the truthJust gimme some truth nowI’ve had enough of watching scenesOf schizophrenic, ego-centric, paranoiac, prima-donnasAll I want is the truth nowJust gimme some truthNo short-haired, yellow-bellied, son of tricky dickyIs gonna mother hubbard soft soap meWith just a pocketful of soapIt’s money for dopeMoney for ropeAh, I’m sick and tired of hearing thingsFrom uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocritesAll I want is the truth nowJust gimme some truth nowI’ve had enough of reading thingsBy neurotic, psychotic, pig-headed politiciansAll I want is the truth nowJust gimme some truth nowAll I want is the truth nowJust gimme some truth nowAll I want is the truthJust gimme some truthAll I want is the truthJust gimme some truth.......


"Well, i was wond'rin' how long this could go on,
On and on.
Well, i thought i could never be surprised.

But could it be that i bit my own tongue?
Oh yeah,
It's so hard to swallow when you're wrong."
Lennon


No comments:

Post a Comment