Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

DARK ARTS


"....neither should they be called to account for practicing the dark art of politics"
(even if it includes murder and treason.)

"DICK" Cohen

Its because of weak, servile, apologetic cowering money grubbing sissy fucks like this fucker that the United States is so fucked up.

"I don’t even know why I think I am in Xanadu, except that the name just came to me. It seems to make sense, which is more than I can say for anything else. I used to understand everything. I was even paid to explain things. Now I understand nothing. I live in a strange place and understand just a piece of what’s going on. At the moment, I am hungry and going across the plaza to that cute outdoor cafĂ©. I think I’ll have a Kardashian."

What a fucking Douche Bag of a man. What a cowardly fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment