Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WHERES TUVOK?


"Im watchin the Bulls game!"

" He doesn't want to go first on proposing entitlement reform because history teaches that this is not the best route to a deal. He didn't want to say anything too tough about Libya for fear of endangering Americans trapped there. He didn't want to weigh in on the labor battle in Wisconsin because, well, it's a swing state. "

But I will give tax cuts to the wealthy and cut poor "folks" heating assistance. I will turn the gulf of Mexico into a fucking pool of shit. I will eavesdrop torture, assassinate us citizens and refuse to prosecute wall street criminals. I will hire them all to run my administration. I will continue to allow war profiteers to benefit from the blood of out soldiers and let two wars go on and on and on... I will throw liberals under the bus and try to destroy social security and medicare. I will shit all over my base and piss all over the working class, NAACP and make shitty trade agreements with Korea and the fucking Chinks......Folks.

FUCK YOU TUVOK YOU CHEAP SILKY FAKE FUCK.


No comments:

Post a Comment