Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

CHIMP FACED FUCK


" I mean, point to me somewhere in the Constitution where it says anything about charity. It does not. Now were the founders such, were they such jerks that they didn't want to put that?"

I'm sick and tired of these Reagen era Gordon Gecko reject wannabe's, I wish I had a fucking time machine so I could send this chimp faced fucker back to the middle ages where he would be pissing in his panties and crying to go home like the sissy fuck he is.
Ive met guys like this all my fucking life, and I'm telling you I know its 'wrong' and 'not civilized behavior', but the only way to deal with ego driven pussy bitch pansy fuck waddle cunt mouths like this is to give them a thorough thumping.
I hate this motherfucker.

1806 Mch. 2. "I deem it the duty of every man to devote a certain portion of his income for charitable purposes; and that it is his further duty to see it so applied as to do the most good of which it is capable." (TJ to Rogers and Slaughter, L&B.11.92-93) - Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment